The U.S. Embassy Youth Council Albania brings together a cross-section of young and dynamic Albanians.
It aims to strengthen the sense of active citizenship among the youth of Albania through leadership, outreach and civic engagement activities.
The Youth Council wants to empower the Albanian youth by connecting and inspiring change, raise awareness on different youth issues, address their concerns, discuss and find possible platforms to implement solutions.
Why should you join our team?
• Develop skills to become a stronger young leader.
• Develop skills in drafting and implementing different projects, events and activities regarding youth issues and beyond.
• Be part of a network that is actively engaged into youth activities and community service.
• Work with an inspired, dedicated and creative team.
• Network and connect with other young leaders from Albania and abroad
• Have fun and make an valuable experience.
• Be a citizen of Republic of Albania aged between 16 to 30
• Be dedicated to serve with commitment, enthusiasm, and seriousness on a voluntary basis for at least one year.
• Has demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to community service (eg. through participation in NGO, youth organizations etc), or is an active high school/university student or a motivated young person willing to contribute to the community
• Good knowledge of English Language
• Attend the regular Youth Council meetings and project meetings
• Be available for Youth Council activities which include, but are not limited to: planning, organizing and implementing events, activities and projects, maintaining social media feed, and representing the Youth Council in certain events.
The US Embassy Youth Council Albania is a non-political organization.
Youth involvement in this organization will be on voluntary basis.